Do you know what the worst thing about this battle for the Republican presidential nomination is? I'll give you a hint:              It happened on March 3rd, 1991.
     Still nothing? Alright, alright, I'll tell you.
     It's the death of fantastic character Vance Colvig Jr.
     Vance was flat-out brilliant and, were he alive today, he'd be a shoe-in to play Ron Paul in the eventual movie about this.
Take a look and tell me I'm wrong.
     That guy is more Ron Paul than Ron Paul is. Plus, the presence of former actress turned professional crazy person Victoria Jackson makes him only the second craziest person in this scene.

Comments

gotaprobBob?
02/01/2012 6:56am

Loved him in 12 Monkeys

03/06/2014 3:07am

There is so much stress about school assignment composing as such documents can account for a lot of any quality. In each term, you should work on different documents. At the level level, you can't be granted the latter without composing rather a lot of phrase documents.

04/29/2014 11:56pm

Which is great thoughts a person discussed. Thanks much that will available for you discussed those actions around. Now i am looking one to carry on with Third achievements. Take care.

05/04/2014 3:09am

Preserve expressing your own superb do the job
Appreciate it intended for expressing your details along with your weblog; that is simple, yet superb article and find out this site. We have actually viewed, I prefer it We have realized a thing right now! Cheers intended for article.

I know for a fact that the man who played the bum was the son of Pinto Colvig, the original voice for Goofy, and the first Bozo the Clown.

05/17/2014 12:44am

I just love it how Al is about to walk away, just before he puts the dollar in his hand

07/22/2014 11:54pm

It’s in reality a fantastic as well as valuable section of details. I’m content which you contributed that practical details with us. You should keep people updated like this. Many thanks with regard to giving.