Tonight I had a horrible nightmare. I jumped out of a plane and thought for a few brief, delusional moments that I could fly. I am well aware that I can't actually fly. That it violates every rule of evolution and nature and all, but  just go with me on this. For a few seconds, I thought that I could fly. Anyway, a few moments later the gravity of the situation set in (both literally and figuratively) and I remembered that, delusions aside, I can't really fly.
I started to fall to the Earth at a blinding speed.
     No parachute, no jet pack, none of those nifty surfboards that you see extreme sports guys flying around in sometimes. Not a downward spiral, there was no spiral to speak of. This was pure downward. Unfettered velocity sending me quicker and quicker toward an extravagant and messy landing.
     Nothing could stop this from happening at this point. It's just the way that things are. I should not have jumped out of the plane in the first place. Then, I was delusional enough to believe the false hope that I was actually going to be okay doing so. In a way, it was almost a relief when reality set in and I was allowed to plunge to my inevitable and, dare I say, logical demise. It's the way of things. Always has been, always will be. The insane part was that bit when I thought that I could somehow keep it from happening.
Know what the worst part is?

Turns out that I wasn't really dreaming at all....

I'm just a Los Angeles Clippers fan.

Comments

09/02/2013 7:22am

According to me dreams are the good the good part and nightmares are the worst, not only for me but for most of us. The experience that you shared is interesting t read and these kinds of experience have been experienced by most of us. Thank you.

03/06/2014 3:04am

Nothing could quit this from occurring at this aspect. It's just the way that factors are. I should not have hopped out of the aircraft in the first position. The crazy aspect was that bit when I regarded that I could somehow keep it from occurring.

03/06/2014 8:06am

Not a unpredictable manner, there was no manage to speak of. This was genuine downwards. Unfettered speed delivering me faster and faster toward an luxurious and unpleasant getting.

04/16/2014 12:38am

The visual nature of dreams is often highly phantasmagoric, that is, different positions moreover objects continuously meld against each other. The visibles are generally thoughtful of a person's memories besides experiences, still can pilfer on highly exaggerated further bizarre forms.

04/17/2014 7:04pm

The imagination dreaming is not cognizant that they are dreaming, no matter how ridiculous or irregular the dream is. The reason for this is the prefrontal cortex, the region of the brain responsible for logic further planning, exhibits lowered action throughout dreams.

With havin so a lot content material and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My internet site has plenty of special content material I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it appears plenty of it really is popping it up all more than the internet without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help protect against content from being ripped off? I’d undoubtedly appreciate it.

05/17/2014 7:27am

yes.. i have experienced about dreams and nightmares. every night i had dreams but i dont understand. whats the dream.Almost everyone has experienced one or more dreams that contain anxiety or outright fear. For some, unpleasant dreams or nightmares recur repeatedly; for others, the content may change while the theme remains the same, such as scenes

Educations help us to produce new innovative things so if you are studying you need to apply all the best ideas to innovate the things that will help you to take active part in your future job or business you will start on the basis of this study.

06/23/2014 12:00am

Dress with frills to a great extent are imperative and if you avoid it then you didn't know as fashionable personality. Wearing tops with high heels develop your personality but if you ignore it and wear flat shoes that it didn't create a significant impact.

06/27/2014 4:07am

Today fashion industry is complicated and every day new trends have been launched. Some trends been so popular and everybody adapts it quickly. This industry has many departments like retailer, sellers and design recourse.

07/22/2014 11:51pm

. That it violates every rule of evolution and nature and all, but just go with me on this. For a few seconds, I thought that I could fly. Anyway, a few moments later the gravity of the situation set in (both literally and figuratively) and I remembered that, delusions aside, I can't really fly.

I read your article to learn a lot and hope to see your next article.

10/13/2014 11:53pm

The attainment of good job after higher education is like a piece of cake for students. The inherent qualities of the students are polished to the extent that they can easily pass the screening test of corporate companies.

10/19/2014 11:57pm

The content and purpose of dreams are not definitively understood, though they have been a topic of scientific speculation, as well as a subject of philosophical and religious interest, throughout recorded history.